[FWDLK] Exhaust Manifold Needed

Hello, All,

It seems that there is an epidemic of broken exhaust manifolds.  Last week Nick Nichols needed one in Beautiful San Francisco, and now I find that I, too need one!

I need the passenger side (The one with the manifold heat control valve.), to fit a 1959 Chrysler Saratoga.  It is the 383 cubic inch Raised B engine, with the generator bracket holes cast into it.

Thanks in advance.....

Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI
jlsavard@xxxxxxx