Re: [FWDLK] Wanted to buy...

Someone sent me a web site with beautifully reproduced Dodge emblems 56 for sure.  I thought I had booked marked it and now can't find it. They were pricey but looked pretty good.  I have to check one other computer, maybe someone rembers posting it.

 Timothy A Koah <talk4u@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Greetings!
I need the front and back plastic shield emblems for a 55 NY St. Regis.
One goes on the front hood and the other on the trunk lid, both in the
center. Also, can anyone tell me what the plastic center of the hubcaps
looked like for this year and model? I have seen the one with the gray
background and the one with the black background. I believe the standing
lion is on this small sheild as well.
Thanks,
Tim

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm