[FWDLK] 1960 Belvedere for sale

I went and took a look at that '60 Belvedere that was on here a few days ago.  It is pretty much all original, white 2 dr ht, about 3" of the bottom of the rear qtr panels are gone, a small rust spot near the L/F headlite bezel, otherwise a straight body and everything seems to be intact, trunk is solid and appears rust free.

All beauty pieces are there external as well as internal, all glass is good, interior is complete but needs restoration, (has non stock bucket seats in it, but owner has the original bench seat), dashpad is warped otherwise the dash and instru panel is complete, has 318 2v motor (not original, but has original 318) turns over but does not start, torqueflite tranny.

And the good part?  He only wants $800.00 for it.  Located in Carlisle Iowa, a few miles south of Des Moines, Ph# 515 989 0364.  With minimal effort this could be a decent driver.  With a paint job and a refurbished interior, is would look really sharp.

Karl

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now