Sent: Saturday, November 02, 2002 8:59 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] reproduction gas tanks

Hello All,
                Check out the discussion forum of the forwardlook nets page. Lee Exline is gathering interest in getting the '57-'59 Gas Tanks reproduced in the 23 gallon variety for the full line (same tank for all divisions). He is looking for at least a 100 yes' to start the project. E-mail him at roadkillontheweb@xxxxxxx. I can't tell whether he's heading this project or not but if he's not the one, maybe someone he knows is.  Alot of you know how long we've been talking about this. Now it's time to make it happen! Don't let this opportunity pass us by. I'm in for at least one and depending on cost maybe two. Talk with you all later.
Take Care,
Frank