[FWDLK] Italian Mopars

Hello everybody
greetings from Italy
have acouple of problems with my Mopars, fur sure someone over there has the answers.

58 New Yorker wagon: the car should have a 3.18 rear end ratio, but would like to have something numerically lower, to increase top speed and decrease rpm. Can a ring and pinion from a later 8 3/4 rear end be substituted? I would like to have a 2.76 or 2.92 ratio.

58 Fury: due to rust. I need to sandblast the car, so have to remove front and rear glass. What about the rubber weatherstrip used to mount the glass on the body. Andy Bernbaum only has glue together two piece rubber channell, but I would rather prefere one piece like the original. Is anything avaible?

Thank you for the help Antonello