Sent: Monday, November 04, 2002 12:27 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] ITALIAN MOPARS

Hello from Italy
would like to thank all you nice guys that replied me on the subject.
Another question, I promise it's the last one.
My 58 New Yorker wagon is a very late production unit, and came from the factory with a remote control outside rear view mirror. Now the mirror is missing, but  the factory knob in the dash is still there . Anybody has a picture of this mirror? Is similar to the unit used on 60 models?
Please send pictures to mopar@xxxxxx
Thank you
Antonello