Sent: Tuesday, November 05, 2002 6:44 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] ITALIAN MOPARS - Mirrors

Chrysler's first remote control sideview mirror was offered in '58; thus only the twin-post, non-hooded, non-remote style was available in '57.  Roger is correct that the '58-59 style remote was three-post (the center post housed the control cable) and had a small hood at the top 40% or so of the "grapefruit".

Wayne