[FWDLK] Driveshaft U joint question

While transfering my driveshaft from one vehicle to the other, the rear cover plate fell off and the spring dropped out in 4 pieces. I put it in anyway and it seems solid to the level that I can exert forces on it by hand.  I am only going to use it to move the vehicle in and out of the garage, at walking speeds.  Is it going to be O.K. to just leave it? Or is it likley to pile up and twist off? About 2 hours away from having the Sport Sedan mobile!

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now