Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth featured on ESPN II

Received my latest Plymouth Bulletin today. It just happens to mention subject TV show. Show  featured a 1957 Plymouth Fury owned by Gene Vonderau and a 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury owned by Bob Hinds. Taping took place at Talledega Super Speedway in Talledega, Alabama..
----- Original Message -----
From: fins59
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 10:36 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Plymouth featured on ESPN II

Up here in (cold) Wisconsin, on Monday evening ESPN II has a  weekly show  called "Legends of The Road". It's on at 5:30 pm on Monday here. I wasn't home at the time but my wife and kids caught it. This week they featured the 59 Plymouth Sport Fury. It was supposedly a bronze color. Like I said, I missed it and since have been trying to find out if it will be on again - checking web site, tv guide, etc. but with no luck. Did anybody see this show and any ideas how to find out if it will be rerun in the future?  (maybe car belonged to list member)      John Z