[FWDLK] Calendar Entries are Posted

Title: Message
Hi All,

I've posted the 21 entries for this year at http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003/ .  If your photo is not there (and you have submitted it already), please drop me a line.  There is no particular order to the grouping; it's the order of the pile they were in on my desk.

ENTRANTS:
Please make sure the following items are correct:
- Year, make, model of vehicle(s)
- Spelling of your name, and correct city of residence

Also, a lot of entrants listed themselves AND their spouses as the owner this year.  It's a nice idea to have your spouse's name on there as well.  If everyone else lists their spouse but you, I can not be held accountable for any injuries that might occur.  =)  Drop me a line privately if you'd like me to add his/her name.

Voting will begin Friday!

-Dave