[FWDLK] Anyone need a coil to manifold bracket.

[FWDLK] Anyone need a coil to manifold bracket.

Hello List
Being unable to locate a 'coil to manifold adapter bracket' for my 57 FURY,,I have decided to have one made.  It is p/n 1670-381 I believe.

If anyone has one out there, that you do not need,.please let me know.
Failing that,,a few others have expressed an interest in one also. I have a drawing and will try a few sheet metal shops to get a price on having it made.  Anyone that has a real interest in one please let me know in the next few days.  I will try to give the shops a quantity that will hopefully make the cost reasonable.  So,,do not send $$,,just let me know if DEFINITELY interested.

I'll get back through forwardlook in the next few weeks to let you know the outcome.

ONE THING missing from the drawing---the gage(thickness) of the bracket material.  Could someone please advise.

ED ECKERSON