[FWDLK] To Dave and Glenn

Dave: A huge thanks for hosting Plymouth run. Everything is upload, still
working on some bugs though. I've misplaced one or two pics since the site
went down in September. By the way, ftp://www.forwardlook.net isn't working
on my FTP client. Right now simply www.forwardlook.net works perfectly wit.
I don't know if that's the difference between clients and frontpage, or
what.

Glenn: Far as I know all bugs are chased out of the resto section. The last
chapter of pics and revisions from your last email are in.

Please visit http://furyhome.cjb.net !

_________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail

http://www.forwardlook.net/search.htm