[FWDLK] One good turn deserves another!!

[FWDLK] One good turn deserves another!!

Okay, so you are a new Chrysler 300 or other older Mopar owner and you are going to rotate tires or check your brakes.  You haven't owned an old Mop in a while and sometime in this cars history, it has ended up with left and right threaded lugs at opposite corners of the car.

On which side did Chrysler put the left hand threaded lugs and on which the right threaded?

Park Waldrop called with that question this morning and you know, I couldn't give him the answer off the top of my head (pre-morning coffee)!!!   Went out to the barn and looked at the F and ingrained in my mind that :

LEFT IS LEFT

RIGHT IS RIGHT

Seems obvious, but if you had a car with swapped around drums, and tried to figure out the engineering principles, would you come up with the same answer??

Wayne