[FWDLK] Left is Left & Right Is Right!

As I remember from my parents' first Mopar (a '55 Savoy Wagon), the thread was such that when the car braked, the centrifugal forces on the lugs nuts would cause a tightening effect.  While not apparently significant, I always thought that it was a great tidbit and indicator of detail thinking that Chrysler engineering considered.

Chrysler Corporation; Designer and builders of the Airflow and the first alternators (solid state charging systems) and the first generally available electronic ignitions.

What a company!