Re: [FWDLK] Air Cleaner Conversion

Joe, what do you mean by :" they (paper element filters) get better
(beginning @ 98% efficiency?) as they get dirty?

Also, what do you think, Re:  the efficiency of K & N  filters? What
makes them so "better" than a good-quality paper element?

Via c.c. to the List, has anyone had any 'luck' in adapting/modifying  a
K & N filter to "fit"  the oval 57 Hemi  single 4-bbl  air cleaner? K &
N told me that they don't make an a.c. element , in 'that' size

Neil Vedder
57 Dodge

Vote now for the 2003 Calendar vehicles!

http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003