Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Air Cleaner Conversion

Re: [FWDLK] [Chrysler300] Re: [FWDLK] Air Cleaner Conversion

In a message dated 11/10/02 7:02:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, KROOZEROC@xxxxxx writes:

JOE, SO YOUR RECOMMENDATION IS TO USE AN AFTER MARKET PAPER FILTER &SWITCH TO THE OIL BATH ORIGINAL FOR SHOWS.  STEVE ESTOK

Steve,
I made no recommendation whatsoever.  I was only reporting on results of tests made while I worked at Chrysler, which after all was more than 40 years ago.  In addition, there are other factors involved in your own personal choice of cleaner, such as whether you mind intake noise or not.

The question of size should be a consideration, also.  As far as I am concerned, these old things put out enough power in stock configuration, so anything additional would be icing on the cake!

Have fun with it!
Joe Savard
Lake Orion, MI