[FWDLK] Thermostat

To all:
I have found a few NOS thermostats in the boxes.  One I have here is:

1735011   On the box it says 56-57 Plymouth 8; 56 Dod 8 exc Coronet; 56 Dodge Coronet w/Power pkg; 57 Dodge 8, DeSoto, Chrysler, Imperial; 57 Dodge Truck 8--2 ton.  The parts book states 57 Dodge 6; 58 Plymouth 6-8; and 59 Plymouth, Dodge 6.  $15.00 plus shipping

Any one interested in this may reply to me privately.  I will try to get a list of others I have pertaining to the Forward Look vehicles and there are also some earlier ones here.

Thank you,
Jack in Shinglehouse, Pa