[FWDLK] Fw: Re: [FWDLK] Another "couch".

Title: Message

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [FWDLK] Another "couch".

Why?
    I for one have a 59 coupe and a 4 dr. hdtp. that are not worth restoring, but may be candidates for something like this.  And, I happen to really like the idea of having a couch/sofa that looks like my favorite car.  ( My wife would not let it in her house, but)  Many cars that are going to be crushed may be saved, at least in part by those inventive enough and talented enough to build one of these.   The guy that does my interior here in WI also makes these.   When I get enough $$$$$$ to have him build one, I will be put on his list of buyers.   Once again...each one of us has different tastes and personalities.   I recall seeing a garage somewhere, where there were Chevy fronts from the mid fifties through the mid sixties mounted on the front face of the building.   Someday I might have a 59 Ply nose sticking out of the front of my shop, (hopefully not by accident) kind of like a trophy deer head...I can stand around talking smart and telling junk yardin' stories about the hunt to find the perfect specimen.   If all pieces, of all our favorite cars, are to be used only for restoration, somewhere down the line, our restorations will look like Johnny Cash's Cadillac!
John in WI