[FWDLK] wheels

Hello list members
I recently checked my 57 FURY to see if it had the correct 14X6 rims.
It has 2 14X6s and 2 14X5s

They appear to be identical but measurements of tire bead width show the difference.

Are the rims from those years specific,, or does any late model plain vanella MOPAR 14X6 or even 14X5 rim appear to be the same thing with the same offsets.  Any one have experience in this area???

Thanks again
ED   LI  NY
57 FURY