[FWDLK] Calendar

I like the 2002 calender so much, that I have two. One at home in my office and one at work. I use it to mark all my appointments,
business meetings and other dates.  It was brought to my attention by my wife,  my two vacation days this month were marked wrong,  and that I would not be getting any trukey on the ForwardLook Thanksgiving on Nov 21, and I would need to wait till the next week when the rest of the country is celebrating the holiday.  .....  and I thought Dave was Mr. Perfect.

Looking Forward or should I say ForwardLooking to 2003 calendar.  Thanks Dave

Joseph Paolucci
Walton, Ky
55 Dodge CRL
55 Dodge station wagon