[FWDLK] The Results Are In!

Hi All,

You can see all of the winners at:
http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003/

Very close voting again this year... but the winners emerged.  I'd like
to thank everyone who entered, and remind all those who entered a
picture, that -all- of the vehicles will be in the calendar somewhere.
The 'winners' are the 16 full-color large pictures appearing on the
covers, the monthly shots, etc.  THANKS AGAIN for helping to make a
great calendar!

The Winners!

Front Cover Car:

1961 Chrysler 300-G
Richard Rowlands
Los Angeles, CA, USA

Rear Cover Car:

1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer
Brad & Elaine Werner
Gray, ME, USA

Monthly Cars (no particular order):

1957 Imperial Crown Convertible
Philippe Courant
Pau, France

1960 Dodge Dart Phoenix
Al Toews
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

1959 DeSoto Fireflite
John Clines
Cleveland, TN, USA

1961 Dodge Pioneer D-500
Richard Rowlands
Los Angeles, CA, USA

1956 Imperial
Ross Klein
Lynbrook, NY, USA

1961 DeSoto
Roy & Myrna Asbjornsen
Puyallup, WA, USA

1957 DeSoto Firesweep Sportsman
Dick & Debbie Heath
Canton, OH, USA

1960 Imperial Crown Convertible
Richard Zapata
Pompano Beach, FL, USA

1955 Chrysler Windsor
Bob & Donna Neville
Cincinnati, OH, USA

1960 Dodge Polara
Bill Taekema
Brampton, Ontario, Canada

1957 Dodge Royal Lancer
David Todd
Bloomfield Hills, MI, USA

1960 Dodge Matador
Everett & Holly Moore
Kansas City, MO, USA

Rear Inside Cover Car:
1960 Chrysler Saratoga
Don Uhl
Strasbourg, Saskatchewan, Canada

About the Forward Look Network Page:
1957 Plymouth Belvedere
Leah & Matt Odom
Kelseyville, CA, USA

-Dave

Vote now for the 2003 Calendar vehicles!

http://www.forwardlook.net/calendar2003