Re: [FWDLK] JC Whitney's & '57-8 Plymouth trim

Re: [FWDLK] JC Whitney's & '57-8 Plymouth trim

As far as I can see the rear quarter panel trim is for a '58 Plymouth not a '57.  The tail fin is attached to the long quarter panel trim.  In '57 the Fury rear quarter trim and the tail fin are two separate pieces.  The seam is covered by one of the three stainless strips that goes up the fin.
John Paxos