[FWDLK] Trophys????

I have a question to all.
    Being I sold my 55 Plymouth (Jason Rogers said it is in the Plymouth Magazine this month) a couple of years ago, and the lady that bought it didn't want the trophy's I had gotten with it, what does a person do with all the trophys???  I will keep some of the more impressive ones, but the shelf in the closet is in need of clearing out and I don't know what to do with them.  Any ideas????  I thought of leaving them there and let my children take care of them after I leave this earth, but l don't want to do leave them with a big mess either.  Any help on this would be greatfull.
Thank you in advance,

Jack in wintery Shinglehouse, Pa