Re: [FWDLK] Trophys????

> Jack Johnson wrote:
>
> I have a question to all.
>     Being I sold my 55 Plymouth (Jason Rogers said it is in the
> Plymouth Magazine this month) a couple of years ago, and the lady that
> bought it didn't want the trophy's I had gotten with it, what does a
> person do with all the trophys???  I will keep some of the more
> impressive ones, but the shelf in the closet is in need of clearing
> out and I don't know what to do with them.  Any ideas????  I thought
> of leaving them there and let my children take care of them after I
> leave this earth, but l don't want to do leave them with a big mess
> either.  Any help on this would be greatfull.
> Thank you in advance,
>
> Jack in wintery Shinglehouse, Pa

Well, you sorta have the right idea about kids BUT the application is a
little skewed.
Look to children's organizations that help disadvantaged kids, maybe
like
your local handicap olympics. They usually LOVE donated trophies. Big
brothers
or Big Sisters for sponsored sports activities, If the trophies have
cars
on them what about the local cub scouts Pinewood Derby compititions?
--
Paul Holmgren
Hoosier Corps #33, L-6