From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Alan Milne
Sent: Friday, November 29, 2002 8:39 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] DeSoto Pickup in South Africa

While I was at a scrapyard last week, I came across a '50's DeSoto Pickup.
Unfortunately it is in pretty poor condition(as well as missing front and
rear axles),
but I had never seen one before.
There were also examples of  Dodge and Fargo in the yard which look similar,
but the DeSoto version has to be quite rare?

I did take a couple of pics which I can email to anyone interested.

Regards,

Brendan Milne
Durban, South Africa