Re: [FWDLK] Engine Bolt

I received no response on this, so does anyone know who might carry these?  After removing the bolts, I saw two of the four had been broken off at the top.  The bolts go from the rocker assembly, through the valve cover and have a hollow area to facilitate the flow of oil to the heads.  Is this specific to the 325?  How about 315/326/???

Who might be a source?  Roberts?  PAW?  Help!!

LARRY