From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 01, 2002 10:45 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Engine Bolt

I received no response on this, so does anyone know who might carry these?
After removing the bolts, I saw two of the four had been broken off at the
top.  The bolts go from the rocker assembly, through the valve cover and
have a hollow area to facilitate the flow of oil to the heads.  Is this
specific to the 325?  How about 315/326/???

Who might be a source?  Roberts?  PAW?  Help!!

LARRY