Re: [FWDLK] Looking for chrome/ss part 56 Plymouth Plaza/Suburban

Re: [FWDLK] Looking for chrome/ss part 56 Plymouth Plaza/Suburban Success!

I found the missing piece at  CollectorsAutoSupply.Com.  It worked very well as they ship out of B.C. as well as the U.S.  Arrived by bus very nicely packed.  Thanks to all those that responded to my post.  Especially Bill Watson who added some extra applications that widened the scope.

 Tallfins@xxxxxxx wrote:

Marty and all,
You may want to try www.allamericanclassics.com. It's the junk yard in
Vancouver WA., I've mentioned before. They have a Savoy 2 door hardtop there
along with a couple dozen other FL cars.
Dan

Do you Yahoo!?