[FWDLK] Gary Goers parts

I have placed orders twice in the last 6 months with Gary Goers and received them within 3 weeks.  Sometimes it depends on whether he has the parts in stock or has to make them.  He is as honest as the day is long and will refund any overpayment.  He is very busy and sometimes does not have time to answer emails or a FAX.  Be patient with him and you will receive your parts.  I have ordered parts from him several times in the past three years. Gary Christensen  San Antonio TX  1957 Belvedere Sport Coupe