[FWDLK] Getting rid of my ole 60 Belvy

Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to get rid of my old Belvedere. I don't drive it, and after owning it for a while I find my knee hurts, when I do for a while.

It's a Sportone Light Blue/White with a less than a year old paint job of good quality (Not the very best, but it was about 6K, so it's pretty darned good). New interior including visors, dash pad, headliner, seats and carpet. No radio, I have an extra dash piece with holes for a radio, I just never installed it or a radio. I had Midas put all new brake linings and I think one or two new drums, new wheel cylinders, it should have a good braking system. I had the transmission rebuilt completely just over a year ago. The engine runs great, but I've never even taken off the valve sovers, so I'm pretty ignorant. No oil leaks. The radiator needs new recore, and there is no heater hooked up, I think the heater core is gone. That's just one thing I haven't gotten to just yet. It has the "Aero" style wheel, and a sportdeck. It has been sitting parked in my driveway since I picked it up in March or April from the body shop. It is just a toy that I guess I'm just not devoted enough to, to bring it all the way back to life. I honestly don't know what it's worth, but I know what I've spent (more or less). Bought it for $1,200. Paid $900 for brakes, Paid $2,700 for Tranny, paid $6,000 for body and paint. Paid 2,300 for interior. That all makes about $13,000-$14,000. I'll listen to any and all offers, but I'd prefer not to take a beating, thanks. I need a car for my kid and I'll be using the proceeds for that.

I will gladly email photos to anyone interested. I hate to do it, but I don't have a garage, and I gotta look at that poor forlorn beauty every evening and morning, and I feel like a putz for starting a project like this with nowhere to keep it and work on it.

Mike Collins