[FWDLK] Fuel Injection-

I for one, would love to see more on these fuel injection systems. I'm a Mercedes mechanic, and Mercedes used an electronic system in the early seventies, but went to the Bosch CIS (Constant Injection System), after having problems with the early (crude) electronics.Imagine what Chrysler was up against! More info (history)is always good!  Zach---