[FWDLK] snow tires for our 55

Hello all,
planning to make a trip to Finland this coming Februari,need snowtires but do not want to change normal tires from wheels,rims.
Can someone tell me if I can use newer rims,what size should I look for,or should I look for a set of original rims,
thanks in advance,kind regards,Dirk Brandwijk,Netherlands.