From: Danny
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 9:29 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] First Question for the list (on A/C)

Hello everyone , well here goes my first question, I'am debatingto put A/C in my 58 plymouth. I found that a complete Factory A/C was way to expensive for me. Is there anyway that a system from some other year and model could be interchanged or have interchangeable parts??  the car has a straight 6., still looking for a complete shop manual too. There hard to find, for me anyway!

Thanks for your help

Danny