From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Roger Howard
Sent: Sunday, December 22, 2002 6:08 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] boyd coddington

Hello List,
It has been quiet on the List this week, due to Xmas shopping I am sure.
I have been seeing postings of cars for sale by Boyd Coddington. Although his name sounds familiar, do not know who he is. I do not follow racing or customizing of cars.  Would someone please write up a short biography of BC for the List?
RogerH