Re: [FWDLK] boyd coddington

Can't believe you guys haven't heard of him. He was HUGE in the 1980s. He has a cool shop/showroom that houses some of his work, mostly over $60,000 goodies though...  He hit it big a few years back with wheels. Now they are his primary business, but he still does cars. I personally am not a huge fan of his style, very modern, but still nice I guess...

Josh
www.cherrysoda.com