[FWDLK] Holiday Cheer!

Merry Christmas to all, and may you all have a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!

PS:  got back from a 3 day run down to South Carolina and back...2510 miles...picked up an 02 Harley Ultra Classic for my brother...  Nearly crashed in the Madison WI area when the high winds on Friday night blew the trailer sideways on the icy roadway, and caused us to nearly jackknife...creepy!    Anyhow, on the way down, somewhere along I-26 in either NC or SC, there is a finned fibreglass boat sitting on the west side of the interstate!   No other info, as I lost the pin point locations I had written down...not enough sleep I guess!   Sorry, but if you go through that area, you may see it.
    Did you know they speak a different language down there?    HO HO HO     <: 0 )   John in WI   in the teens, windy and just a dusting of snow!