[FWDLK] Christmas & Health

Howdy y'all,

Since John Lazenby was kind enough to send out a medical update on me about a week ago, this is to inform you that I have returned home safely with the new, made-by-Mayo Clinic hip repairs.  Long story - I've got several months of recovery and rehab ahead of me again and then should be walking.

This all means more computer time to devote to Chrysler 300 Letter Cars, ForwardLook cars and my overall broad interests in this great hobby.  I'm glued to the computer but would rather be out in the shop on my creeper!

Blessed Christmas to all of you and thanks for your support.   My physical health may have its problems but my spiritual health is great.  I pray yours is the same in this holy season.

Wayne Graefen