[FWDLK] Catch Me If You Can

I happened to see Speilburg's newest release, "Catch Me if You Can" last night (includes Tom Hanks).
 It's a great movie, and the icing on the cake was the '55 Plymouth Belvedere briefly featured!  I
couldn't believe my eyes as it was unabashedly shown and used in a few scenes in the movie.  The
con's family sold their Caddy and bought the Belvy...$79 was the price painted on the windshield
(story took place in the early '60s).  It is a 2-tone turquoise 4-door (just like mine) with V8,
Powerflite, and the Hollywood steering wheel (unlike mine).  I noticed the front passenger's door
handle was not installed properly in one scene.  The car looked to be in great shape - wasn't
portrayed as a beater.  I also caught a glimpse of a '57-'59 red fin mobile passing through one
scene...think it was a DeSoto.

So, does that car (the '55) belong to anyone on the list?  What a blessing to see it...made a great
movie even better in my opinion...LOL...

Jason
'55 Belvedere sedan

http://www.peoplepc.com