From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Forward Look Frank
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 8:00 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] transmission Q's

Hello All,
                I'm looking for the following info. 1.) The part no. to the
'56 Fury PowerFlite torque converter. 2.) Are the bellhousings for the 318
(eight bolt crank small block polys in general)the same for a PowerFlite and
a TorqueFlite? Basically, do they interchange? 3.) Where's a good place to
get Torqueflite (cast iron A-466) rebuilt kits? I seen them advertised in
Kanter Auto for $390 (if you send your old bands in) complete with bands,
bushings,gaskets, seals, seal rings, steel and lined clutch plates. Is this
a good price or should I shop around? 4.) Does anybody have a poly 318
Torqueflite bellhousing for sale that has no cracks or holes? Thanks in
advance for all of your help.
 Take Care,
 Frank