[FWDLK] rear drum removal

Happy holidays list members!

Need guidence on Plym rear drum removals.....
My one side came off ok,,,,the left rear won't budge

I am using a 3 lug puller and seem to be starting to squash the threads on the axle end.
I forget how much tension is ok to put on to the hub to pull it before I do damage.
There is no rust or corrosion,,,,maybe keyway was banged in??
HELP

P.S.  No real reason to pull drum other than to inspect things.  Should I forget it?

Ed Eckerson
LI  NY
57 FURY