Re: [FWDLK] Gary Goers

I just want to add my 2 cents here. Gary is one of the best I have ever delt with. He generally won't reply right away, but he will get your order out as soon as he can. I think he still has family down in Calif. and goes there to visit. So his slow response is sometimes due the fact that he is just not there.
But he is just a "one man gang" and can only do so much.
Faxing him an order works well too. Follow with a check for the amount you think it will be, and he will rebate or bill the difference.
Jim Ruckdashel
4241 Singing Post Lane
Roswell, GA 30075
770-992-9746