[FWDLK] Brake Springs question

I have someone who I was going to send a spring to. He's looking for a spring that holds the shoes together. His car is a 56 Fury.
Would this be the same spring on a 6 cyl 56. I know the v/8 cars had 11" brakes and my savoy had 10". Just wondering if they used the same spring.

Anybody know?

Thanks,
Nick