[FWDLK] 2003

Happy New Year!
Wishing everyone a healthy, peaceful and prosperous 2003!
A thank you to all on this list who have helped me with Fwdlk. questions and
a special THANKS, to Dave Stragand, without whom we would not have this group.
Three cheers for Dave and all his efforts!
Go forth and fin the world!
God Bless the USA!
John in WI