From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Gary Pavlovich
Sent: Tuesday, December 31, 2002 12:33 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Custom Sway Bars for our cars

Dave,  I am looking at using a 1 1/4" front sway bar.  The '56 Plymouth "channel" that the original bar fits into is a limiting factor; approx. 1 1/4" wide.  However, I believe it can easily be modified by enlarging the channel or adapting a larger external bracket to bolt to the channel frame utilizing Polyurethane or PolyGraphite bushings.

I am presently working this out with "Mikey" at Quickor suspension.  Feel free to e-mail him with any requests for custom or standard bars (front and rear); this should help us all with Quickor supplying us with improved handling/safety, much like AAJ has done with his disc brake packages.

Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich