[FWDLK] guilt

Josh - Mario Henry says it best, but to add to the mix;   before you sell your 55 talk to a few "older" fellows and get their stories about how they sold their favorite car 10-20-30 years ago not realizing the mistake they made and are now trying to find that similar car in good shape and affordable, and if that car is a forwarlook car that task is getting difficult.   John Z in Mosinee, WI  (reborn again with my 59 Plymouth Sport Fury)