[FWDLK] ForwardLook guilt - guilt -guilt

[FWDLK] ForwardLook guilt - guilt -guilt

 Josh.  If you are like a lot of us on this list,  you will only regret
parting with these cars, especially the '55 .  I still own my white 58 Olds
88 Coupe,(my second car purchased while in High School in '75).  I also
inherited a '32 Ford Model B Tudor from my Grandfather.  I also have several
others which I may part with when the time comes to find suitable owners for
them .....once I am old and on my way out.  Variety is the Spice of Life!  I
enjoy owning the G.M. cars as well as the only Ford car, the 32 very much.
It just adds to the pleasure of comparing the differences between the
different makes.  My Advice to you is:  Find more reasons to drive these
cars.  Attend Car meets and club events...etc, etc.  Maintain the cars to the
best of your ability.  If you can keep them in the condition you got them in,
the guilt isn't so bad.  For me, the only time I make my mind up to sell one
in my collection is if I can see it deteriorating and I know that I will not
have the means, or covered space to maintain it. These cars truely become a
part of you, marking certain memories in your life.....Something to Cherish
and Love.   So......Go Forth.......Drive....Drive.....Drive!!!!!!!!!!
George  32 Ford Model B Tudor, 39 Buick Century 4 door, 57 Plymouith Belv.
Conv., 57 Imperial Southampton, 58 Chevy Apache Stepside Pickup,  58 Olds 88
2 door hardtop,  (2) 58 Plymouth Belv. 2 door hardtops,  59 Cadillac Sedan De
Ville, (2) 68 Olds 98 Conv, 70 Olds Cutlas Conv., 70  Olds 98 Luxury Sedan