Re: [FWDLK] Selling 56 Belvedere(s), Your Opinion Please

Re: [FWDLK] Selling 56 Belvedere(s), Your Opinion Please

>From what I have seen, Ebay is great for getting deals on cars, not selling
at a reasonable price!  It won't hurt to list it and see what happens (about
the same price as an ad in the local paper).  Start it low to attract
bidders and PUT A RESERVE ON IT for what you would be happy getting.  I have
seen way too many nice looking 55's go CHEAP.  As for listing them together
or separate, I am not sure on that.  Someone out of the area would probably
not want to ship a parts car, yet if you list it by itself, you probably
won't get a few hundred tops.  I would probably list the good car by itself
and try to sell the parts car locally.  You can always offer it to the top
bidder.  You can probably take small parts off and sell them on ebay and
make more than the whole car is worth, then give the remains to a local junk
yard!

Good luck.

Joe.