[FWDLK] Calendar Update

Title: Message
Hi All,

For those of you who, like me, have been wondering about the status of the calendars... I just received this from the printers:

Dave-

I apologize for not contacting you sooner. We had an extraordinarily busy December and I've had some technical difficulties with Publisher 2002 and our imagesetter system. We plan to have the imagesetter up and running today and I will be working on the calendar this weekend and with any luck we will have it on the press next week.

We will start sending partial shipments as soon as possible so you can start to fill your orders. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Mark
Forrest Printing

... The envelopes are ready, and the address labels as well.  As soon as I get the calendars, Juley and I will be stuffing envelopes and sending them out the door the very next day. I'll keep y'all posted!

-Dave