Re: [FWDLK] wipers--no shut off

Hi Curtis
        Even if the ground wire is hooked up and looks in good shape it could be
that it isn't making contact where it is connected, loosen the screw
holding the ground wire or switch in place and re tighten it, this will
break the corrosion or rust under the screw and give you a better
connection. My son had a similar problem on a Cordoba where it wouldn't
start and he couldn't jump start it either from the battery terminals, it
turned out to be a bad negative battery cable connection where it connected
to the block. All I had to do was loosen the bolt holding it to the block
and re tighten it and the car started right up and everything worked
normally again.

John McCann
jmccann02@xxxxxxxxxxx
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.