Re: [FWDLK] Car updates

Hi Chris.
I lowered the body back onto the completed frame a few weeks back.
Mike, the man doing my hammer & file work has been away since early December.
Before he went we reinstalled the doors, rear quarters, new trunk floor, trunk deck
lid, rear panel and parcel shelf panel to the body. While he has been away I have
been reattaching the front clip in preparation for his return, when he can complete
the lining up of gaps etc.
A 57 Fury in all bare steel is a might fine look!
The rear quarters and all other panels will be removed once we are happy with the
panel work, so that they can be painted behind (with special attention to those
MoPar rust trap areas like wheel arches and trunk floor).
I am guessing there is about 40 hours of body work left to complete prior to
removing the body from the frame for painting.
She's all downhill from here...
Glenn.
57 Fury.
http://www.forwardlook.net/furyworld/resto.html